Thursday, May 5, 2011

New California Shows!

Hey guys! It's been hard to get to as many states as of late with my full-time job on "Chelsea Lately," but I will be venturing outside of L.A. in a few weeks to do some shows in other places in California. On Thursday, May 19th, I will be performing in San Diego. Saturday night, May 21st I will be in Santa Cruz. And on Sunday afternoon, May 22nd I will be in San Francisco. I have the links to info and tickets on my website's event page. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. http://kerrimarietumblr.com

    FORTUNE. check out my blog puhhleeeze :-)

    It'll make you laugh-- I promise.
    ESPECIALLY THE "Gym Etiquette" entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wildly successful at such an early age! COngratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge Fortune Feimster fans here at StarCam! We interviewed you recently at the Belvedere Pre-Grammy Concert! Have you seen the video yet? Watch the Fortune Feimster interview here!

    ReplyDelete